I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

40+40=A fun waste of time

It's like Corina knows these are my weakness and exploits it:

40 Things I Already Have
1. A helluva lot of brown clothing
2. A beautiful dog
3. A sweet cat
4. An adorable boyfriend
5. A "crazy" Mother
6. 3 crazy roommates
7. An honorary big sister (see above) who REALLY REALLY wants her boyfriend to propose
8. A big glass of OJ
9. An intense addiction to this online game
10. A full pack of cigarettes
11. A lot of gay friends
12. A really cool fish
13. Been approved for Financial Aid for school next year (Whoot!)
14. A fondness for my bed
15. Sara (Seriously attached to my Right Arm), my BlackBerry
16. Really pretty hair
17. Won over $100 on a VLT (the first and LAST time I played with my own money)
18. A nice rental house, in a nice neighbourhood
19. Received flowers in the past week
20. A good job that I don't feel ashamed of
21. Investments
22. The only 'non-traditional' piercing I'd ever want to get
23. Boobs that have been described as perfect by the only person whose opinion matters when it comes to things like that
24. Lips that require no collagen
25. Taken a mixology course
26. An antique map that I haven't found appropriate wallspace for yet
27. A goal in life
28. Two parents who have been through (and put each other through) hell and back, but are finally happy and re-learning and re-enjoying each other
29. The knowledge that I played more than a small part in the latter part of the former statement
30. A great big backyard that's perfect for Summer to stretch her legs in and fire nights
31. A lot of happy, sad, strange and frustrating life experiences that make up who I am today
32. Won a jellybean counting contest
33. "Steady, As She Goes" stuck in my head
34. A crazy amount of shoes
35. An ongoing email and SMS dialogue with #4
36. 2 Kid Brothers that are both much larger than I am
37. The coolest piece of currency EVER!
38. A poster from the peeler's.. and the lighter.
39. A MASSIVE MSN friend's list
40. This reunion/birthday next week to look forward to.


40 Things I Want
1. A better computer
2. A hot classic British sportscar
3. A cute haircut
4. My nails to get done before I go down south
5. More time off
6. Disposable income, failing that, comfortable would work
7. To finish my novel (and have it turn out bestseller material)
8. A cult following
9. To go camping with Ryan this summer
10. To balance consistently EVERY night now that I'm on Commercial
11. My own home
12. My brothers to relearn the meaning of 'respect'
13. A smaller waist
14. A perky ass
15. To fluently speak a different language... or 6
16. A rewarding career that I'm not ashamed to talk about at length
17. To travel the world, possibly several times over
18. A barbeque
19. New shoes that are sexy, comfortable and don't cost a small fortune
20. My own private island.. even a little one made of sand in a kiddie pool
21. Enough energy to clean my house from top to bottom.. or enough dough to spring for a maid to do it for me and then maintain it
22. To go on a cruise
23. An Italian Greyhound capable of winning Best in Shows
24. ETS to take responsibility for their driver's fuckup the other morning (in a nutshell, waiting for the bus to work, the driver drove right past me without stopping)
25. Corina to get hitched next year.. so I can wear brown for her, even though I'm not in the wedding party
26. To be someone's bridesmaid
27. To have more energy
28. A Flawless Credit rating
29. A wonderful relationship with someone who I care about that spans my lifetime
30. Summer to stop shedding the coat she doesn't have
31. A maid.. please?
32. A good picture of Mr. Roberts and I
33. Enough money to be a 'professional student' for the next 6-10 years
34. My own theme music

And that's it.. I think I've already got most of what I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home