I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Funny Stuff

I just had to share this because it's so incredibly uncanny...

I've recieved a phone call at work both yesterday and today from people from my past, about moving.

Yesterday it was my ex-boyfriend's best friend's ex-girlfriend (Honest to God, how else do I refer to her?) who is also my current roommate's cousin (although we didn't find that out until after Charlotte moved in).

Today I got a phone call from a guy I went to high school with who has an incredibly unique name and who's voice I recognized immediately.

I'm still debating over whether this is some sort of odd sign, or if it's just coincidence.

I do know that they were probably initially both quite creeped out that the voice at the other end of the phone knew where they were from and who they used to date.

This seems to happen to me a lot actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home