I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The UNOFFICIAL Soundtrack Meme

Is it just me or is MySpace being crappier than usual lately?
Anyhow.. I got tagged by my friend Kayla there to do this Meme, which was actually kind of fun. I know I've already posted the OFFICIAL Soundtrack of my life, but this was a good waste of 20 minutes.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question press the next button.
Ready? GO!


Opening Credits:
I Will Buy you a New Life - Everclear

Waking Up:
Never There - Cake

Falling In Love:
When You Say Nothing at All - Ronan Keating

Fight:
Blue Light - Bloc Party

Breaking Up:
You're a God - Vertical Horizon (an actual breakup song of mine)

Making up:
Baby You Can Drive my Car - The Beatles (evidently we broke up because I couldn't drive his car?)

Life's Okay:
Roll Another Joint - Tom Petty (*LOL*)

Mental Breakdown:
I Need some fine wine, and you, you need to be Nicer - The Cardigans

Driving:
Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

Flashbacks:
Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional

Happy Dance:
Coming Back for More - Ashlee Simpson (Yeah, so?)

Regretting:
Into your Hideout - Pilate

Final Battle:
Familiar Realm - CKY

Death Scene:
Adrenaline - Gavin Rossdale

1 Comments:

Blogger Quirky Cori said...

So you got me to do one at my place! www.thequirkyone.blogspot.com. Come and see what my life is like! Some of them just seemed to fit and others made me go "hmmm...." I almost wish there were more!

Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 8:04:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home