I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Soundtrack of my Life

Asking people what songs they would have on their life's movie soundtrack is one of my all-time favorite questions to ask.

It breaks the ice on a first date, gives you something to toss out during a dull MSN chat, and let's you find out more about old friends.

I've added and deleted songs on my soundtrack for years, but I think I finally have a list of 8 songs that will definitely be considered as the defining songs for the moments of my life exciting (or at least NOT dull) enough to be captured on film.

Herein follows, the beginning of my soundtrack:

Breathe Me - Sia
Chasin' You Around - Sugar Ray
Get Me Off - Basement Jaxx
Hardcore Days and Softcore Nights - Aqueduct
The New York Times - Everclear
Tired of Being Sorry - Ringside
Wicked Games - Chris Isaak
What it feels like for a girl - Madonna

Now.. they're not listed in chronological order based on where they'd be played in the movie, but I figure that if anyone is ever stupid/bored/high enough to make a movie about my life, this will be a good starting point.

I may even list it in my will.

*I've ammended it again.. "If I Were You" by Hoobastank would be on the final 10 for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home