I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, April 24, 2006

"NO MORE BORED DATES"

I wrote an entry back in late February about an ex's ex roommate asking me out, and the reasons why it was a route I'd never take. Guess what?

Sunday night was boring, and he just happened to be around and persistant enough to try again. This time I accepted. Against my better judgement.

I mean, he's a decent looking guy, makes good money, nice enough. But let's just say he's very likely to be another DHW with the 'shopping online' thing, and I'm still trying to learn from that particular mistake.

So for about 5 hours last night, I attempted to continue cleaning (well not really, the house looked awesome all night last night, and I have to give Corey kudos on his choice of cleaners), while also attempting to wash some clothes so I could wear something NOT FLANNEL when he got here.

I succeeded.. looked hot.. blah blah blah. He was supposed to arrive at about 8, so we could take his bike, grab some dinner and such.

8 rolls around and guess who isn't here?

As it nears 9, I decide going for coffee with Shane is a much better plan, and don't even really care what he says or thinks if he shows up and no one's home.

Well just before I leave, he comes online.

"Hey.. 8 didn't work out so well. Whatcha up to later tonight or tomorrow?"

SO unapologetic. I couldn't help it.

"Not going out with you"

And tonight he tells me, "I'm sorry.. I had things I had to do last night".

Which is totally cool, buddy.. and since you WON'T be seeing me anymore, that'll give you TONS of time to get it done.

Anyway.. Shane and I had fun sitting at PetroCan in Pickles. I think that's a great name for a car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home