I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

A Strange Proposition

Well, Jeff Healey rocked, although the opening band from Edmonton, Looker, was equally as good.

I got a nice snuggle during 'Angel Eyes' which went a long way towards me feeling good about myself.

But the strangest thing happened after we said goodbye and I logged onto MSN to see what the late night crowd was up to.

My ex, Joe's, old roommate Ty messages me.

He tells me the lease on the place him and Joel were renting is up in 2 days and he's moved out, wonders if I've talked to Joel lately, and then tells me he's newly single again.

For almost as long as I've known Ty, he's been with this girl Kenda. I remember waking up in the morning after staying the night and racing her to the bathroom.

But now they've broke up, and not only that.. Ty wonders if there's any chance he and I would ever get together.

Too strange.

You'd think it would affect him a little more to know that his old roommate and I have had a past, and that he's heard my 2am moanings through the paper thin walls in their apartment, but I guess not.

He says it's Joe's loss that he didn't get to keep me.

That's cute.. but still no.

There are just some people you never get involved with, and your ex's best friend is one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home