I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Day at the Office

Shit that feels good to say.

Even despite the fact that the vast majority of my day was spent ammending itineraries and ammending and re-ammending the fiscal financial report that landed on my desk, no word of a lie, 12 times today. I love how the staff members know I have to have their itineraries in to the GM by noon, but almost no one sends it prior to 3. Bah.. dumb people.

Except Hot Roy.. who's omitted from the dumb people comment simply on the premise that he's hot, and shy.. and that's endearing.

Mike looked a little less like hell today, which put my mind to rest.

However.. the office is located like a block north of the Yellowhead, and after standing outside waiting for the bus on an already very windy day, the gusts coming in from the highway brought tears to my ears. Literally.

I'm freezing, so I'm going to go bathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home