I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I think the common thread is "Boys" and "texting" which means I am really 16, not 26

Apparently there's this thing called Wordle where you can type in your blog url and they give you an artistic rendering of what your blog is all about.

Mine is (not surprisingly) boring.


I think it's mildly humorous that the first thing that stood out to me is that repercussions is spelled wrong. And yet, I bet given the opportunity I would type it repurcussions again and again.

In the absence of my two favorite EHOs or my friendly neighbourhood IT guy to email, I felt the need to blog to pass time, because I just finished a job interview and now feel like I have an adrenaline/nerve hangover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home