I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And then there was lightly whipped mascarpone...

Yeah, I dig it a little. But sometimes I wonder if people who get ironic tattoos ever think of the future and the potential repurcussions of getting something like, Oh, I don't know, the Flying Spaghetti Monster tattoed on the back of their leg. 9 out of 10 people I've made a reference to don't get it NOW, who is going to get it in 10 years?

Oh, noodly appendages.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helmsman said...

Pastafarianism has been around for around a decade... and if you take a gander at the "I'd rather you didnt's" they're really smart. I'm sure the FSM will always be something that is mentioned with meatball fully in cheek, but I think there will be gradual growth in popularity for the foreseeable future.

But time will only tell if I'm right or not.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 11:24:00 AM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home