I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random Songs #2

Sorry to be getting out of actually blogging by just posting songs lately, but since the vast majority of the traffic I get to my blog is routed from Google searches for the term "Random Songs" (after this 30 Random Songs entry from March), it seems like that's all my blog is really good for.

Well, that and being my therapeutic outlet for 'ranting' whenever I've been over-utilizing my dear friends for that purpose. So here I will post another bunch of random songs playing on my MP3 player for all those seeking 'new' music. You'll have to forgive me, but under the guise of actually working, I am going to save my commentary this time, and only post songs as they come on. Not that I'm sure everyone would mind taking a pass on my lame commentary anyway.

Johnny Come Lately - Steve Earle & the Pogues

Burning in the Sun - Blue Merle

California Girls - The Beach Boys

Dramamine - Modest Mouse

The Boys are Back in Town - Everclear

Combat Baby - Metric

The Pretender - Foo Fighters

Shake It - Metro Station

50 Ways to Leave Your Lover - Paul Simon (can't resist commenting, because this SHOULD have been on the Breakup Songs post yesterday, no?)

Lovefool - The Cardigans

I Want You Now - Big Sugar

Wish You Were Here - Ryan Adams

Let the Good Times Roll - The Cars

The Long Way Around - The Dixie Chicks

While my Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles

The Good Witch of the North - Everclear

Rico - Matthew Good Band

Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Freebird - Lynard Skynard

Pony - Ginuwine

23 - Jimmy Eat World

Easy like Sunday Morning - Faith No More

Everything - Lifehouse

Feels like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk

Feel - Robbie Williams

Days Go By - Keith Urban

Sweet and Low - Augustana

Fidelity - Regina Spektor

Stay - Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs

Superman's Dead - Our Lady Peace

I'm not even going to apologize for the utter randomness of the genres and song types, the title should have been disclaimer enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home