I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I also resolve to...

I know I just posted a future New Year's resolution the other day, but I've made another resolution with myself that I am not going to put off until then...

I resolve to not surround myself with people who belittle me or make me feel bad about myself because they are too insecure to deal with who I am as a whole. If people genuinely feel the need to put me down in order to feel superior, I need to start realizing that my time is simply too valuable to be spent on them. These people, as a whole, are those that have not evolved to a maturity level befitting their age, nor do they seem to have any ambition or motivation to be decent and respectful people.

Someone once said "Never respect the opinions of those people whom you don't respect yourself", but since I am a fairly respectful person as a whole, I seem to respect everyone's opinions. Life is just too short for that, though. My bitch face is out of storage, armed and ready to go for the next person who needs to see it.

And so it goes -- bad people in my life, you're on notice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home