I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Good Cop? Bad Cop?

My 2 week vow of (semi) silence has rung to a close. I can now openly admit I was dating a cop, because this morning it came to an end.

As it turns out, I am not capable of dating someone who overthinks things more than I do (see also, my incapability of dating men who are bigger drama queens than me, and men who take longer to get ready than me). We gave it a shot, but after a ridiculous argument that lasted 8+ hours via text message, and then another hour this morning when we woke up, we've both decided enough is enough.

Evidently, I'm a 'good woman, but not a good fit', and I was already harbouring enough misgivings and apprehensions about dating a cop that I should have walked home post-haste after discovering his chosen profession. In any case, I'm mad, but I'm ok with the situation. I just think it would have been really hilarious to bring him home for Thanksgiving dinner 3 weeks after he arrested my little brother for theft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home