I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Random Thoughts for Today

I kind of get a weird kick out of seeing a pregnant woman ready to pop climbing out of her car with a lit cigarette dangling from her lips. Like, Really?

I had a "bajingo sister" sighting today at Safeway. In case you're unaware, a bajingo sister is someone with whom you share a past sexual encounter. I often wonder if they recognize me as quickly as I recognize them. I hope not. I looked fat today.

I have decided to swear off men for this week. This is big news. I probably won't even succeed.

Is it real Green Tea in Starbucks Green Tea drinks? If not, what is it? Do I even want to know?

I had my own little mini drama play out in the alley behind my apartment last night at 3 am while I was up nursing my poor wreck of a body. I was outside smoking, and drinking juice and contemplating whether or not to go to the ER when it broke out. I'm still a little unsure of whether or not the TV being on would have disturbed my roommates more or less than this did. In any case, apparently someone was making "everything all about her" and someone else needs to "stop acting like a slut" around someone's else man. It was all very entertaining and kind of Springer-esque. However, I personally think several someone's need to stop inbibing alcohol if they can't handle it.

Yeah, I went to the ER. They gave me some weak ass painkillers and sent me home with instructions to come back at 7:30. I laid in bed until 6:30 whispering sweet nothings to my cat, and went over again at 7:15. I swear I'm going to smother myself in ketchup the next time I go in there. Maybe then someone will pay attention to me in under 45 minutes. As it turns out, yes, my wisdom tooth is impacted, and abscessing and has grown so quickly it has broken off a piece of the molar in front of it. Uber pain. Tattoo pain was a cakewalk in comparison.

Everyone keeps trying to send me home from work today, and I don't understand why. I'm fine as long as I have something stable to prop me up -- like a wall, or a desk, or my boss.

Yeah, I'm still on some pretty good painkillers. They're doing almost nothing for the pain, but I do sort of feel like I'm on a cloud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home