I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, September 21, 2009

I ♥ Puppies

After a tough week of dealing with plenty of pain and frustration, I decided to head to my folks' place for the weekend to partake in some puppy goodness since this is the last weekend before they go off to their new homes.

They got their ear tattoos last week, and they were all still sporting green left ears, so I spent Friday night bathing them and then getting reacquainted with my old friend "Beer" to reward myself for a job, well, done.

Saturday I washed mom's truck in preparation for her trip down south to drop the pups off, and then spent the rest of the day walking dogs. I am absolutely determined to drop this excess 30 pounds I'm carrying before I move back to Edmonton. Now if only the people at work would cooperate and stop bringing cake into the staff room!

Now it's Monday again, and I'm doing my favorite at-work activity -- looking up cheap trips. Don't tell my boss.

PS. Last night I woke myself up at 5 am after having a particularly vivid dream about Zombies. I'm blaming the Zombieland trailers on TV. I did not go back to sleep. Especially since SOMEONE felt the need to text me at 6 making plans for next GD Friday. Ugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger DTD Time Traveler said...

Reading your blog...

"before they go off to their new homes.

They got their ear tattoos last week,"

For a second I thought this was about your parents.

Friday, September 25, 2009 at 8:32:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home