I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Facecrack Problems



I logged onto Facebook tonight to discover the above.

Right.

Like I don't have ANY new updates in the past 2 hours since I got home from work.

Has anyone else noticed that Facebook has been doing some supremely weird things lately? I seem to get random status updates from yesterday mixed in with ones from 10 minutes ago that somehow ended up on my home screen below one from an hour ago.

On another note, I would LOVE to sleep, but crazy lady below me has her music cranked so loud I can literally feel the vibration when I lay on the couch. Normally I don't mind John Mellencamp, but listening to "Small Town" this loud on practically no sleep is akin to torture.

Since I'm truly not anal-retentive enough to complain about loud music at quarter to 7 on a Friday night, I will seethe in silence. For now. But if she doesn't let up within the hour she will discover the glory that is GWAR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home