I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, May 25, 2009

My Type

"What is your type?"

This seems to be a popular question posed to me lately, so I figured why not fill in a blogging void with my own personal boy wishlist? I kind of feel like a female version of Gary and Wyatt from Weird Science, except I'm not actually creating my dream man, just dreaming.

Most people that know me well know I am a sucker for a guy with glasses and dark, curly hair. I think I'm probably meant to end up with a Jewish guy, but considering my dismal past experiences with invasive parentals, it could be a recipe for disaster.

That's not to say that a blonde or a redhead might not eventually steal my heart, but a guy with dark hair is far more likely to turn my head.

While, I don't like to focus on physical attributes, tall men with beautiful eyes and strong arms are also personal head-turners.

Intelligent men are a must. As are honest ones, funny ones, naughty ones, and REAL ones. A reasonable libido is also helpful.

Other favored qualities include being:

-Flexible (and I don't mean that I value doublejointed men -- I can't stand rigid people who are stubborn and completely set in their ways and refuse to entertain an idea that they didn't think of themselves).
-A good conversationalist.
-Spontaneous.
-Good with animals.
-Supportive.
-Caring.
-FUN.
-Goal Oriented.
-Independent.
-Humble (boys need to learn to ask for directions).

Considering the only man I've ever loved was a WOW playing, Star Wars figurine collecting Mac-Cult member with a DeLorean, I'd say it's safe to say I kind of have a thing for geeks, too. Corina understands.

That was fun.

I should dream up Mr. Right more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home