I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Wanderlust

Kristy and I caught the much hyped "Slumdog Millionaire" at the theatre tonight. After coming away from it, I wonder if as many people are suddenly as enthusiastic about visiting India as I am. Granted, the concept of Indian slums would be a turn off to many people, but I have to think that for many more, the idea that there is a world just a scant 20 hour flight away so vastly different from our own probably excites more than just me.

Ever since getting back from Europe and meeting several people who had already visited India on their round-the-world tours, I was inspired to do the trip myself.

Now that I've tied myself down to staying in Canada for the next few years, and becoming the cliche 'starving student', I can't see the trip forthcoming for years, but even then, a girl can dream.

Especially about her very own jet-setting sugar daddy. I know for certain I am not the only one with THAT dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home