I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Why I may soon be 300 Lbs

I have now decided that each time I hear a Christmas carol it is really the death knell of my waistline.

I'm lying in bed just now, flipping through my blogs of interest and having a staring contest with my incessantly purring cat, wishing I was normal and sleeping at 2 am, and it hits me.. "The Little Drummer Boy" and this insatiable craving for another cookie bar. I spent the day baking Christmas cookies.

I should be clear. When I bake cookies, I don't bake run of the mill cookies. Sugar cookies with candy cane insets melted to look like stained glass windows, two toned butter cookies with chocolate almond insides and delectable 500,000 calorie chocolate toffee topped butter cookie bars.

And really, who am I to resist temptation?

So I went downstairs and ate another cookie bar. I figure climbing 20 stairs back up to my room burned up about 1/100th of the calories consumed.

Wow, I need to get back into yoga.

PS. I did not die on my Edmonton trip. I consider this a good omen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home