I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

That White Shite

I woke up at 6 this morning, which prompted the cat to assume cuddling was on the agenda. By the time I had rolled her off of me, I was wide awake, so I rolled over and stared outside my window to see the bane of my existence covering the edges of my yard like crappy white lace.

Folks, it appears winter is here. The dreaded S word is all over my lawn despite my best efforts not to utter the word itself.

On a side note, I had my interview yesterday. It went well, and now I play the anxious waiting game -- quite likely why I only slept for 4 hours last night.

I'll be a quarter of a century old in a week, too. It's possible that's the cause of my insomnia, as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home