I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, September 22, 2008

NEW 20 Things to do before I Die

I blogged this list way back in August of 2007, and I'm happy to have a few more things to cross off my list now.

Visit Australia.
Ride a (REAL) rollercoaster. (not the little kiddy ones at the Dawson Creek Fall Fair)
Learn to play the piano.
Fly in a Helicopter.
Ride in a limousine on a happy occasion.
Go skinny dipping.
Go skydiving.
Meet Art Alexakis.
Drive a Lamborghini Diablo.
Fly in a plane.
Visit Spain.
Visit Japan.
Visit the Pyramids and the Mayan Ruins.
Learn how to surf (properly).
Own a Clydesdale Horse.
Go to Hawaii.
Get married.
Play in a fountain.
Learn to Levitate (I was like 16!).
Show a dog at Westminster and Crufts the same year.


Since that's 7 things crossed off the list, I decided to ammend it a little to fill the gaps:

Set foot on every continent on Earth.
Visit Australia.
Ride a real rollercoaster.
Go to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
Learn to play the piano.
Go skydiving.
Drive a Lamborghini Diablo.
Visit Japan.
Visit Easter Island.
Learn how to surf.
Run a Marathon.
Own a Clydesdale Horse.
Go Scuba Diving.
See every Wonder of the World still in existence.
Go to Hawaii.
Become fluent in another language.
Meet the Dalai Lama.
Get married.
Show a dog at Westminster and Crufts the same year.
Write a novel.

You'll notice I took 'Learn to Levitate' out of my list... my faith in my own abilities has limits.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are going to have to come back and visit Corina, she can bring you to Wonderland for the real rollercoster! and then head to NYC from here!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 5:02:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger Quirky Cori said...

I wonder if the dalai lama would like to scuba dive with you in Hawaii - now that would get three off your list!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 3:44:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger breepeace said...

Good idea Kristina!

I'll be sure to ask the Dalai Lama if he's interested in a dive trip to Hawaii with me when I meet him.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 4:13:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home