I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Ios.. to Summarize.. Thus far

I'm hungover so I'm allowed to make punctuation mistakes.

Why are all the cute Aussies only 19-22????

I met up with these 2 when I got to my hostel last night and it wasn't until the 4th or 5th bar that I finally realized I didn't know how old they were. 18 and 19.

Damn it.

In any case, horseback riding was only alright. I think the slow season has been felt in very profession in Greece as the horses we rode apparently hadn't been out since the beginning of summer.

They were all a little spunky, not that I minded, and the surly Greek guide refused to let us do anything faster than a trot, which for all those who know me, know I think is beyond lame.

We did go on the beach briefly though.

Almost missed my ferry to Ios last night. It took the surly Greek forever to tack up the horses, so by the time everything was done it was quarter to 6. Being in Kamari, with my luggage in Fira and my ferry leaving from Port Athinios was not making me feel comfortable, so we took a taxi back to Fira, and then I caught one to Port where the cabbie ripped me off in typical Greek fashion.

My head hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home