I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I may never drink again

And not because I have an awful hangover or anything cliche like that.

Let's put it this way.. what do bocce, comparing breast sizes with a man and not remembering what it was you said to the guy you liked to make him attempt to drive drunk have in common?

If you guessed that these are all things I did last night while I was drunk, you win a painfully sober night out with me. I'm not taking my chances on that happening again.

No, in all seriousness it was a great keg party -- I'm sure. My recollections of the night fade in and out a lot, although from what I remember, it was fab.

I do have 2 reasons to be proud of myself for maintaining some semblance of self control -- my clothes stayed on the entire night (even my pants!) and I didn't once dance on a table -- I'm pretty sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home