I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Good Dog

I took this picture 7 years ago in a Photography course. If I remember correctly, it was one of my first 'test' shots with my camera. Our 'Golden Girls' were both such hams that it makes sense that they'd have starring roles in that roll of film. 'Dandy' in particular appears in over 50% of the pictures I took in that course, and actually earned me an 'A' with one particularly poignant shot (which I'm sure is still hiding in a box upstairs somewhere).

It is with a heavy heart that I announce her passing today.

'Dandy'
June 6, 2000 - September 13, 2008

I guess in some respects it makes me glad that I was home in order to say my goodbyes, and in others...

Goodbye, Sweetie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home