I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Flight Delays

I know I laugh and joke about the fact that I'm flying home on September 11th, but I didn't even take into consideration that Gatwick would be absolutely swarming with armed guards today.

Yep, big burly men with automatic weapons are literally every 6 feet as you enter the airport. Bomb detection dogs are sniffing everyone's luggage as they come in and I feel a little nervous and out of sorts...

Especially since my flight is delayed by 3 hours and 20 minutes currently, so I'm entertaining myself by whatever means possible until I can board, and figured I would write a quick update.

FYI, Gatwick is quite boring.

The next time I update I'll be jetlagged. I apologize in advance since I'll probably forget at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home