I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ok, ONE more night

Actually, I'm not staying in London completely by my own will.. the Eurostar to Paris is completely booked for today, and actually for tomorrow, as well, save the 5 am train that I'm going to be taking. Yes, that's right. 5 o'clock in the bloody morning.

Anyway, I'm jot terribly upset about it since I still have some sightseeing to do and I just discovered the joy that is Tesco and Marks and Spencer.

I want British grocery stores in Canada.

I feel like I've missed so much.

Anyway, I just wanted everyone to be aware that I have started a photo album of the trip at Flickr. The address is http://www.flickr.com/photos/28911393@N07/.

Off to do some more sightseeing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home