I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Stalk Someone who does Something!

Sorry ya'll.. you'll have to forgive me but I've been taking sort of a hiatus on blogging because of some bizarre recent events. It seems I am a fascinating person worthy of being watched, and I'm not entirely sure I'm comfortable with that, so I've been taking a wee hiatus, trying to decide if maybe I should relocate this and continue or just put a kibosh on blogging altogether.

Bloody hell.

In other news. Everything's well.

Callie wants to kill Tyler who chooses to ignore this.

Mr. Roberts is stuck in boring DC on course.

My brothers both need a swift kick in the arse for the dumb shit they've both pulled in the past week.

It's Thursday. That's exciting. One more day till the weekend, and then Connie and I can stop pretending moving paperwork from one side of our desk to the other constitutes working hard. I don't remember the last time I worked hard here.

And I think I need to call up the girls from the bank and go for cocktails tomorrow. Yep. There's a plan.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quirky Cori said...

Yes, I'm stalking you.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 at 6:55:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home