I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Can I see your license and registration, please?

Today I gave in.

It's been almost a month since tickets for the biggest concert to hit Edmonton in a LONG time went on sale and for a month I've been flipflopping on the issue.

Dropping several hints to a certain someone, so the choice could just be made for me, garnered utterly no results.

So today, I stood up, looked over my cubicle wall at the accountant, Connie and said, "Connie, Yes or No?".

She smiles because she's like that and says, "Yes?".

So I bought tickets for The Police.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quirky Cori said...

I'm guessing by your lack of posting that you have been addicted to other websites. Is that correct????

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 at 8:35:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home