I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

So Cheap, I Might as well be Free

So Mr. Roberts and I are currently sitting around wasting time until we head to 300. It starts in about a 1/2 hour so I have to make this quick.

We spent most of the day lounging around here and then lounging around Whyte. I'm utterly in love with The Tin Box.. if I know you, and you're getting married and I'm invited, be prepared to get funky pottery or a giant vase or a basket full of Rattan balls to throw in your corner and collect dust.

Let's face it, you've probably already both got a rice cooker -- I'll be the one to supply the shit to make your future husband angry about housecleaning duties. Unless of course you, my friend, are the future husband and as usual, register at Canadian Tire and I'll do my best to get something there. Even if it's not completely useless and 'pretty'.

It's been pretty decent here for the past few days. Temperatures were in the plusses and it gets me really pumped about summer.

At least 3 times this week I've caught myself daydreaming about lounging in the sun on my hammock with a good book and a tall drink and I, quite frankly, can't cope with much more snow.

If that damn little Groundhog lied this year, I'm not going to be a happy camper because it's difficult to pitch a tent in 5 inches of snow.

May Long better be beautiful, my furry friend. For your sake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the tin box!!!
Whyte ave was such a great place... oh and the store when pigs fly!

Sunday, March 11, 2007 at 7:11:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home