I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pub 1905

I keep forgetting that I owe this one to my boyfriend, and since the title of this blog gets quite a bit of hits according to my hit counter, it's perfect.

Do NOT go to Pub 1905 in the downtown core of Edmonton!!!! Unless of course you enjoy paying for a night out, twice.

We went there for my going away party at CIBC, and at the end of the night, the waitress came back with the tab for the total amount of the bill (INCLUDING the food and drinks consumed by and paid for by people that did not stay around to watch me be a drunken buffoon). We sent it back and asked her to bring a bill for the proper amount and she did. But then she put through BOTH copies on his Visa resulting in a bogus charge for $250 that they don't have a signature for.

Wayne's been out that money now since early February, since his trips to 1905 have resulted in him playing many frustrating games of phone tag with the idiot manager who has now taken to just not calling him back. Reviewing your paperwork shouldn't take 2 weeks, guys!

Anywho, Wayne's reported it to Visa Centre, so it's out of his hands now, but I feel awful that my going away party resulted in him being out $250 for almost 2 months!

I repeat, Pub 1905 is a ripoff run by a moron!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home