I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Me Shit

I guess I'm going through a slump lately where I don't feel like anything is panning out the way expected. I start to make some headway in one area of my life and a problem crops up in another area.

It's like I'm building this sandcastle while the tide's coming in and trying to resurrect one wall while the tide is busy sweeping down another one. And I can't just walk away and admit defeat, but God, I want to.

I wish I had the answers. I wish someone I knew had the answers.

Why are people so judgemental? I was always taught that judgemental people are small minded people, unwilling to open their minds and hearts to the concept of different types. But yet springing from the greatest joy in my life is all this judgement.

I'm not a happy person right now.. and I don't know what's going to make me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home