I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

He's Gone, She's Back

So Mr. Roberts left to head back to work today, which means you can look forward to at least one post daily while I mope. Did I mention I hate the fact that he works out of town so often?

Mom bought me a pass at the local pool though, and since the Doc thinks I should work out my weak ass knees more often than I have been, I intend to utilize them all before summer hits.

Speaking of Summer, she's back. Her new home didn't work out, which really has me down since I got sort of used to being dog-less over the past 3 months, but I'm sure it'll be fine. She's spayed now, which I hope will make a difference. So Rescue Remedy has become my new best friend and we're going to work on a whole bunch of behavior modification exercises I've gleaned off the internet, in addition to working towards making her the most obedient Siberian Husky the world has seen and maybe I'll be able to find her a forever home. In any case, the cat's pissed, the kitten is locked up all day and there was a little pee spot on the carpet when I got home, which I could have done without, but I can do this. I know I can.

Who knows, maybe if I have something productive to do with my time, I'll stop becoming such a difficult person to live with. Happy Bridgit seems to make Happy everyone else.

I figure I'll go 2/2 for the segues, so I'm off to watch The Pursuit of Happyness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home