I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bridgit's Own Bored.com

I like passing on links that might be interesting to people, since I know how much it sucks when I'm bored and I think I've tapped every interesting thing on the internet.

So herein follows my own small rendition of Bored.com:


BookCrossing.com

My roommate pointed this one out to me. If you're anything like me you own many books that you haven't read, or you have and wouldn't read again. You simply sign up for an account, mark the BCID on the inside of the book, leave it on a bus, a bench in the mall or wherever and post where it's been 'set free', then people get to go on a mini treasure hunt to go track it down. If you're just looking for a new book, check and see if there's books already set free in your town and go looking.

MyLot.com

I think this is a great forum/social networking site. Basically, you have people from all over the world, starting and responding to discussions, and to boot.. you get paid. It's not much, pennies for posting a picture, replying to a conversation or sending on a referral, but it's a great way to pay for a little dog show game site I still like to play on occasion.

Make Your Own Jackson Pollock Print
Drag your mouse across the screen and create your very own work of art (click to change the color of the paint!). Of course you don't get to actually splash paint across a canvas while listening to Jazz, but it's still a nice waste of a few minutes!

What Time Period Do you Belong in?
Just a fun quiz, Bridgit Like Quizzes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home