I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Today's Totally Awesome Thing

I'm sick with the flu today (Thanks Tyler!) so it means I'm generally sitting in front of my computer feeling really lethargic and a whole lot of sorry for myself, but if there's one better place to be when you're in that mindset than sitting in front of your computer chatting with your loving boyfriend who's over 8 hours away at work, I don't know what is.

Especially when you discover websites like this!

Click on Get Started, and have yourself some fun.

I created myself, and then 10 minutes later asked Mr. Roberts to make his version of me.

The results?

The Me Version:


The He Version:

That's a PDA Device, and that's a Corgi, the next breed I'm going to get. But it's pretty obvious why I love him.. he made me a fox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home