I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Office Space

I know I've been sort of vague as of late with what's really going on, so I guess this allows for a bit of back story (MY FAVORITE!).

Ross has moved in with his lovely boyfriend, Quentin, downtown, and therefore I am down to 2 roommates -- Callie and Tyler (he prefers Raven). After Ross left, Callie took his room. That left her old room, my FORMER office (from a time when I was living with a certain moron most of you know about).

Slap 2 coats of paint in there, move the furniture around and VOILA, I have an office again!

So just in case anyone wants to have cyber sex with me in the upcoming weeks, my office isn't my dining room anymore, so I can totally take my pants off now!


Err.. maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home