I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bah Blogger.. Yay Flowers!

Well Blogger finally forced me to sign up for a google account.

It actually wouldn't allow me to log myself in unless I did.

I really don't enjoy being forced into things.

But Mr. Roberts was his usual wonderful self yesterday for everyone's favorite Hallmark holiday.

I got to work yesterday and figured since he's currently way up in High Level I was S.O.L. for any sort of Valentine's event.

So imagine my surprise when the receptionist called me up to the front at about 2 and I discover a big bouquet of stargazer lilies with my name on them.

So yeah.. my boyfriend rocks.. and I miss him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home