I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, February 26, 2007

3 Things I'm Thankful For

Well, jamEs at Modsuperstar (coincidentally, my big sis's fiance) tagged me, and while I'm not as thankful for peanut butter and crackers, sideburns and the letter Q as he is, I will humbly submit.

1. My Boyfriend

Anyone that frequents my blog knows how important this guy is to me. He was my support system through a lot of fairly difficult periods in my life and I've always said I wasn't sure I would have come through them as unscathed as I did. He says he put forth a bit of effort that got rewarded tenfold, but I'm not sure about that -- I think I still owe him several cakes.

To boot he's just an awesome person with a good head on his shoulders, and he tries his hardest to keep this space cadet as grounded as he can.

2. The Bed that Hugs Back

I love my bed, but one morning Mr. Roberts and I woke up and went about our day and he commented on what a good sleep he had. "The bed hugs you," he says, and I thought, yes, that's accurate. Since I make it a point to hug my bed whenever I crawl in to show my appreciation, it is now The Bed that Hugs Back. I also made it a point to decorate my room like some old fashioned English harem with filmy curtains surrounding it, so I'm pretty thankful for my room as a whole, but the bed -- well, the bed rocks.

3. My Internet Coming Back ALL BY ITSELF

I'm pretty pissed at Shaw right now. I called them last week to complain about how my internet kept going down and the earliest they could schedule a service call was March 2 which would be this coming Friday. I'll admit it. I am completely 100% addicted to the internet. One day isn't so bad, but by day 2 I'm breaking out in cold sweats and checking questionable emails on the sly at work to satiate my cravings. Yet again, another reason I need an outside hobby.

I tag Callie, Mr. Roberts (he that needs to blog) and DTD.

1 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

there ya happy now you can read it... nand ya better... lol

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 7:48:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home