I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, January 22, 2007

I Know!

I know, I know. You want to throw a book at my head, or at the very least write me a strongly worded email on what a damned slacker you think I am, and you're entitled.

"But Bridgit, you're one of the only people who posts on a daily basis, and I feel so disillusioned now that you're not even that!"

But let's face it.. me, I'm a mold breaker. I'm not the-girl-who-posts-everyday. I am girl who posts sporadically when something really cool or really dumb or really mundane happens or when my cat looks cute or someone is wearing a hat or buys something I covet. Or when I get a new meme forwarded on.

Nice segue, huh?

You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.

No.
Explanations.

1. Yourself: Issues
2. Your significant other: Best
3. Your hair: Thick
4. Your mother: Friend
5. Your father: Earthy
6. Your favorite item: Cat
7. Your dream last night: Nonexistent
8. Your favorite drink: Tea
9. Your dream car: Lamborghini
10. The room you are in: Messy
11. Your ex: Childish
12. Your fear: Sharks
13. What you want to be in 10 years? Married
14. Who you hung out with last night? Wayne
15. What You're Not? Stupid
16. Muffins: Blueberry
17. One of your wish list items: Computer
18. Time: Evenings
19. The last thing you did: Smoked
20. What you are wearing: Brown
21. Your favorite weather: Sunny
22. Your favorite book: Roots
23. The last thing you ate: Wontons
24. Your life: Decisions
25. Your mood: Calm
26. Your best friend: Wayne
27. What are you thinking about right now? Sex
28. Your car: Nonexistent
29. What are you doing at the moment? Typing
30. Your summer: Happy
31. Your relationship status: Happy
32. What is on your TV? Screen
33. What is the weather like? Cold
34. When is the last time you laughed? Today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home