I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Now I'M It!

Agh.. I was tagged!

5 things that almost no one knows about me:

1. The bathroom is seriously my favorite room anywhere. It's solitary and the good ones have magazines!

2. My phone is still listed as B & T Bowles because my brother was supposed to move here last October. I'm simply too damn lazy to change it back to just my own name, and it's sort of moot considering it's unlisted now anyways (damn telemarketers!).

3. I discovered that dialing the digits 9-1-1 followed by another digit still directs you to 911, and I'm not sure I'll ever forgive my brother for making me test that theory.

4. I have to constantly have something to look forward to in my life. Small or large.. there's always got to be something on the horizon. Or I crash.

5. My mom is the only actual Canadian citizen among all her siblings -- they're all American. My aunt Michelle got her landed immigrant status last year, my aunt Patricia applied for dual citizenship but had to relinquish her Canadian citizenship when she joined the US Navy and the rest never bothered. It's the reason I know all the words to the Star Spangled Banner.

In turn I tag Lil-Miss-I'm-Engaged and Callie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Quirky Cori said...

I went and posted a much longer list on my site. I'm too tired to come up with a list of five. If you want five - go to my wedding website.

So there! (I say as I stick my tongue out at my little sister...)

Saturday, December 30, 2006 at 5:18:00 PM PST

 
Blogger Callie said...

thanx b

Saturday, December 30, 2006 at 11:59:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home