I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Wishes

It's unbelievable how fast the year has gone by, although I'd by lying if I said sometimes it felt like it would NEVER end.

Since all that is past me now, I guess I can reflect on the past year and be ever so happy that I survived and came through it all relatively unscathed and a little wiser than I was last year.

It's 2 days till Christmas, I'm at my parent's place in BC fighting the urge to nap or to try to strap a few dogs to a sled and go for a run to wake up. At this point almost anything beats staring out the window while fighting with a flaky dialup connection that refuses to stay connected for more than 5 minutes at a time. The joys of living rurally.

I am however, feeling fairly gifted to be able to be home for the holidays, eating mom's cooking and not having to wake up at 7 to be at work. Only one thing is missing to make me contented beyond all belief, but he's happily also with his family on the other end of this big province, and that's a good place for him to be.

I do have to send a great big shoutout and congratulations to my big sister, Corina and her man James who got engaged on Wednesday night! What a tremendous present for her 28th!

I wish them all the best and would like to know when the big day is so I can book my holidays accordingly?

As for the rest of you.. have a very Merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Hey well Merry Christmas... glad ur having a nice time... oh and money will be waiting here for you when you get here... have to get utility money but no worry you will get it... R says he plans to make up with u when the holidays are over and we need to make new plans for the night of my birthday... have fun and see you on the 27th

Sunday, December 24, 2006 at 1:34:00 AM PST

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I was going to ask if you were going to make it down here for the wedding!

Sunday, December 24, 2006 at 8:44:00 AM PST

 
Blogger DTD Time Traveler said...

A late Merry Christmas to you Bree, and an early Happy New Year!

I tagged you. See my blog.

Thursday, December 28, 2006 at 1:16:00 AM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home