I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Other things I've said before

I've been informed tonight that I've been slacking.

This I realize.

The last time I updated was a week ago, but the truth is that I just don't have much to talk about. And I'm uber busy as of late.

I ate great food, and played poker this weekend at Marc and Jeanette's place and then realized that it's near impossible for me to sleep anywhere but my own bed. Mr. Roberts was suitably impressed with me making him drag himself out of bed at 2am to drive me home to salvage the night.

The photo printer the boys bought me is sans power adapter. I got into a fight with the girl at Future Shop last week about it (and their ineptitude for even selling an electronic that is lacking essential parts) and then she directed me to call a number to pay MORE money to get the part sent out. Today I recieved a box from Future Shop.. with the wrong part. Evidently I need to actually contact HP to get it sent out.

I should send my dog to apply at Future Shop -- she's obviously more qualified than 3/4 of their current staff, a helluva lot friendlier and maybe getting her out of the house might do her so good. Then she can pay for her dog food, too.

Mr. Roberts has been kicking my ass to do something with my life.. I find it mildly humorous that my boyfriend is more concerned about the direction of my life than my parents (or to be honest, even myself) are. I appreciate the concern and understand that sometimes it does feel warranted. So now I'm checking out my options, contacting some people to get some answers and seriously trying to figure things out.

It's not easy, but it's something.

Oh yeah.. and Spederline broke up. Bridgit's not the biggest B.Spears fan, but I appreciate her trashing the trailer trash. About time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home