I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Five-Five-Five

Because I have nothing more to say...


Five things that are creepy:
-Dirty dishes sitting in the sink in cold, dirty water
-Women with drawn on eyebrows
-Finding dead spiders in your bed
-People making prolonged direct eye contact with you, only to never speak a word (get out of my head!)
-Christopher Walken (reinforced after watching 'Click' last night)




Five movies I have not seen (yet):
-Army of Darkness
-Cars
-Donnie Darko
-Doctor Zhivago
-Pi



Five things that make cold weather hilarious:
-Kids bundled up like starfish
-Hats with earflaps
-Nose hairs freezing
-People using the phrase "Cold enough for ya?"
-When my Siberian Husky refuses to go outside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home