I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Don't Say it

Think of all the fun I've missed, Think of all the fellows that I haven't kissed. Next year I could be just as good, If you check off my christmas list.


You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear voices singing "Let's be jolly; Deck the halls with boughs of holly"...

He's making a list And checking it twice; Gonna find out who's naughty and nice.

Yes, Yes.. it's November 25, just less than one month away from Christmas Day and we ARE decorating.


Well, sort of. We're leisurely putting up decorations, beyond that I have lofty ambitions to buy a piano and become a torch singer in a smoky piano bar, we discovered Ross has a surprisingly graceful leap and Callie is playing DJ for Christmas tunes.

But one more thing -- don't say "Merry Christmas" to me yet. It's too early.

As an added point of interest here is our l'arbre de Noël.



Pretty, huh? Or it would be had I been capable of taking a decent picture instead of indulging in rye and gingers.

3 Comments:

Blogger DTD Time Traveler said...

But can I say "Ho, ho, ho!..." and then say the rest a little later?

The mall I go to school in just put up their decorations too. I don't know what my roomates and I are going to do for decorations...we may have none.

Sunday, November 26, 2006 at 4:11:00 AM PST

 
Blogger breepeace said...

Dollar Store!

Because you guys are all bachelors and therefore not likely to really care too much about the shape of your decorations in years to come, I suggest cheaping it a little bit just to get into the festive spirit and then you don't feel bad that you spent a ton of money to decorate and ruined everything you bought.

Monday, November 27, 2006 at 6:04:00 AM PST

 
Blogger Ross Van Volkingburgh said...

you mean hoe hoe hoe. dont worry our not wrong

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 at 6:21:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home