I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Walk

It's 8 in the morning and Mr. Roberts and I need to be downtown in an hour for the CIBC Run for the Cure.

I'm still smoking in my robe and obviously writing this. I believe he's still sleeping.

We really only went to bed 6.5 hours ago. I've decided this is way too early to be up on a Sunday.

We watched Lucky Number Slevin last night, and I sorted out random stuff for the garage sale my neighbour and I are going to have next weekend. I don't think one realizes how much crap they've accumulated until they plan to downsize it. It's almost liberating.

But that took us quite some time, and we went a little later still when he decided to rip a few of my CDs through his computer before I sell those next week, too.

I really ought to go wake him up so he can shower and get ready to go.. the only thought really plaguing my mind though is whether or not it's appropriate to smoke on a walk for breast cancer?

Because I'm not sure I can handle a 5km walk with some of my coworkers without smoking.

Heaven help us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home