I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Today

It's getting cold.

This morning me, and several thousand other people in Edmonton, made seemingly the largest effort they've made thus far this week.

We got out of bed.

I feel asleep reading this delightful no brainer of a chick lit novel, and woke up snuggled up next to the cat and under my 2 comforters with my head on 2 brilliantly soft feather pillows. Can you blame me for not wanting to leave the sanctuary of my bed?

I hit snooze several times without opening my eyes which pretty much proves to me that even if my alarm clock is located a few feet above my head, it still has no affect on me waking up sooner.

I just get toned arms from pushing myself high enough off the bed to hit the button again.

As for the rest of my day?

Nothing happened.

It was boring and uneventful and, well, great.

That's my life in a nutshell, I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger breepeace said...

T'would be a sad place, indeed! ;)

Thursday, October 19, 2006 at 7:12:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home