I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

The New 7 Wonders

Forgot to mention this last night, but Amie-Lynn and I successfully wasted an hour of work time yesterday voting for the New 7 Wonders of the World.

Of the original Seven Wonders of the World - the pyramids at Giza, Babylon's hanging gardens, Alexandria's lighthouse, Ephesus' temple of Artemis, Olympia's statue of Zeus, Rhodes' Colossus and the mausoleum of Halicarnassus - only the pyramids remain. And yes, they're on the new list on candidates, because as I agreed, they are still a wonder of the world.

Obviously the pyramids ranked high enough in my mind to succeed in nabbing one of my seven votes, as well as the statues at Easter Island. As for the rest.. you make up your own mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home