I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm all Sixes and Sevens!

No, not really.

Personally, I feel great. I'm getting ample sleep, I got a ton of things figured out today, my house is getting cleaner tonight with only minimal effort, the dog hasn't had an accident in over a week and my darling is home in 9 days.

Let's just say this is the least amount of stress I've for several days now. The only upside to that is a crappy appetite causing me to drop a few more pounds. Who feels like eating when they're buried under a mountain of pressure?

But professionally.. let's just say I didn't have work on my mind at all today, and somehow I managed to botch something good. I'm becoming brilliant at finding and fixing my outages at the end of each day and today, no one could find it.

Hopefully I just did something silly that's easily fixed in the morning and doesn't put a damper on my weekend, because hey... I want a weekend I can enjoy for once.

All in all, I'm a little wiser for my experiences lately, and I'm just really happy that I have a constant bright spot in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home