I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Hello Weekend!

Before I get into today, I just wanted to pass on a piece of advice to someone.

Don't lie. Aristotle said, "We are what we repeatedly do". Repeatedly lying makes you a liar.

And you can attempt to make me feel worse by sending barbed words to me to do the dirty work, but it only reflects on who you are as a person. I'm secure enough to know that all they are is words. I don't have to live with the guilt -- not that you seem to have a functioning conscience.

What can I say? Friends are like roses, watch out for the pricks.

9 days until my birthday and then I'm the big 2-3, which signifies.. well.. nothing. Nothing of consequence happens to anyone on their 23rd, because it's just another birthday.

I'm thinking about cutting my hair into bangs. This kills 2 birds with one stone.. makes the whole 'schoolgirl' fantasy of Mr. Roberts' come to life, and I can hide my huge forehead. I remember someone telling me when I was younger that people with high foreheads are among the smartest of people. The jury's still out on that, and he had a low forehead so what did he know?

Anyway.. I played around with a virtual makeover program on ivillage and Ross agreed this is what I should do should I ever find the need to go incognito.

Corina seems to believe I make a fetching dork, and I can even admit to being slightly attached to the glasses, however, it is making me rethink the bangs idea.

And obviously it looks nothing like me. Right?

Right?

I did balance tonight, but whatever I botched yesterday, I botched good. The money's still missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home