I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

An ammendment

As per a certain someone's request I have decided to ammend my birthday post.

Birthdays no longer suck.

Mr. Roberts pulled in around noon on Sunday, we spent a few hours getting reacquainted and then came upstairs for air.

Callie, the new girl, pointed out 2 presents in the living room but informed me that I was not allowed to touch them yet. So I didn't. She also said that Ross and Tyler were gone to the store to get supplies of a sort. We put on our jackets, snapped a leash on Summer and went outside for a walk to the store.

We ran into the guys just outside the house, told them I'd be back in 15 and we walked to the store.

We got back to Ross making a cake and preparing supper and Tyler decorating the house.

I sat down to open my present, and well, I got completely spoiled this birthday.

The boys bought me a photo printer!

As much as it chagrins me to say I was wrong.. I was wrong. My birthday did turn out well. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger DTD Time Traveler said...

Awesome...good to hear you had a good birthday afterall. I said happy birthday over msn when you're status was "Mobile" so I don't know if you got it.

Lucky you, you technically had a 25 hours birthday because of daylight savings...now how is that fair to the rest of us?

Friday, November 3, 2006 at 6:34:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home