I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, October 09, 2006

An ammendment

Right.

Mr. Roberts is again (and even more so) a beautiful human being and he bought me flowers to cheer me up, Friday. Did I mention he's great?

Dinner was good, by the way. Thanks for asking.


The wine, which was also good and which I was ever so fond of last night, is not my friend this morning.

It took all the energy I had to make a turkey sandwich and walk the dog to the store to pick up smokes this morning, since I apparently smoked all mine last night.

I wasn't completely a pathetic loser drinking by myself, Shane and his new girlfriend, Jessica came over to watch Walk the Line and indulge as well. They brought little Hamish along and Summer tried her hardest to woo him.

I don't think any of us had the heart to tell her he lacks the equipment to even become interested. Plus, he's much too short for her.

Mismatched from the very beginning.

Today I'm enjoying not having anything planned and am lying in the basement watching movies and eating leftover turkey while trying to figure out what odd things I might have said last night to the many people who called me to wish me a happy holiday. Bad case of wine mouth.

Damn good holiday Monday. I think I'll watch Hidalgo next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home