I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, October 02, 2006

$23.4 Million Dollars Raised

That's how much the Run for the Cure raised across Canada yesterday.

By the end I was a little tired and completely famished, so Mr. Roberts and I said our goodbyes and went out for a big breakfast to put those calories we'd just spent back into our bodies.

I'll just show the pictures now.





















We made it in 59 minutes and some odd seconds, and thankfully because Edna, Denise and I went to 'do our warmup' (ie. smoke) before we headed out on our 5km jaunt, I wasn't grumpy at all when I finished.

Mr. Roberts and I jogged for a few minutes, but neither of us is in great enough shapre currently to do it for much longer than that, so we finished the race walking.

Even Summer was a little tired near the end and started limping so we'd be completely clear on that.

It was a good morning though. We did something good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home